Follow these steps to allow specific apps and system services the ability to detect your location!
- Download our Geo Player Location Check application that shows up the first time you navigate to ny.betrivers.com or click HERE. Mount and install the Player Location Check application.
- Our Geo Player Location Check will show open on your Macs Menu bar. If it does not, restart your Mac and reopen the Player Location Application from your Applications folder.
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Security & Privacy, then click Privacy.
- Click Location Services. If the lock at the bottom left is locked , click it to unlock the preference pane.
- Select the checkbox next to an app to allow it to use Location Services. Deselect the checkbox to turn off Location Services for that app (If you turn Location Services off for an app, you’re asked to turn it on again the next time that app tries to use your location data).
- Scroll to the bottom of the list of apps to reveal System Services, then click the Details button to see specific system services that use your location.